CJC's Singapore team will be taking part in this year's 'Run For Light'. The annual event will mark the return of the symbolic 1KM blindfold walk to be led by a guide dog & its visually impaired handler from GDS at the iconic Punggol Waterway. After the blindfold walk, the team will participate in the 10KM competitive run.
- When: March 18, 17:00
- Where: Punggol Waterway Park
At The Event
About Run For Light
Since inception, Run For Light has always been the ‘beacon of light’ to the visually impaired ones through our long term partnership with Guide Dogs Singapore Ltd (GDS).
The 8th edition of Run For Light has fused ‘Light’ and ‘Heart’ together, thus the theme for 2023 – Your Heart Matters! Through Run For Light event, it is hoped the combination of ‘Light’ and ‘Heart’ will reach out to our community to exercise empathy & compassion to those who are less privileged than us as well as to stay active & healthy for our heart sake.
Supported by SportSG and in partnership with Jalan Kayu CSN, the annual running event will engage Punggol and Jalan Kayu residents to participate in the event as part of community engagement.
- Gina Wee Chief Information Officer
- Sonic Chan Head of Managed Services, APAC
- Maha Vijay Senior Support Specialist
- Jerand Fenis Service Delivery Manager
- Hazhari Samad Solution Architect
- Wilson Seow SecOps Manager
- Nabil Alwi Support Specialist