London Stock Exchange Group
10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS
Join CJC at the FISD London Issue Brief and Christmas Party. The event will highlight thought leadership and member insights from prominent members and industry experts. After the program, there will be networking opportunities available.
- When: November 30, 3-8 p.m.
- Where: London Stock Exchange Group, 10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS, UK
Paul Gow, CJC's Founder and CEO, will be speaking on a panel alongside Martina Satherlund, Fidelity International's Global Head of Market Data, and Alex Stepney, Google's Head of Customer Engineering - Financial Services Industry on the "Implications of the market data brain drain - what can and should be done" at 4:40 pm.
At The Event
Discover what was discussed on the panel HERE.
With over 35 years of service to the Financial Information industry, FISD is the global forum of choice for industry participants to discuss, understand, and facilitate the evolution of financial information for the key players in the value chain including consumer firms, third-party groups, and data providers. It is a dynamic environment in which members identify the trends that will shape the industry, and create educational opportunities and industry initiatives to address them.
- Paul Gow Chief Executive Officer
- Sara Baker Global Head of Commercial Management
- Peter Williams Chief Technology Officer
- Steve Moreton Global Head of Product Management
- Evgeny Smirnov Head of Products & Standards
- Catherine Ottway CM Team Lead
- Gemma Skipper Global Head of Business Services
- Antony Fung Marketing Manager
- Kelly Wong Marketing & Sales Exec
- Emma Chaplin Market Data Administrator