Firms across the capital markets spectrum typically have multiple bespoke low latency exchanges and specialist infrastructures, such as Refinitiv RTDS (TREP), Bloomberg, Exegy and Solace, all distributing real time data both internally and to counter parties across the globe. These IT infrastructures are critical to running capital markets operations and any disruption comes at a high cost. IT analytics provides essential information on market data infrastructure performance to
- Problem Management: Analysis on infrastructure outages and impacts from market swing, volatility or negative trends.
- Capacity Management: Anticipating the impact of new technology or software upgrades.
- Reporting: Providing IT executives, business owners reporting on their weekly system behaviour.
- Secure total visibility of the system’s performance and health.
- Identify the root cause of incidents and issues.
- Bringing control and certainty over IT capacity and costs, as well as reduced capex and opex.
- Providing data science and AI engineering to support operations.