This annual FISD event focuses on the technology that underpins the operation of a successful and vibrant market data industry. The programming will dive deeper into engineering and technology and is intended to appeal to both members who come from an engineering/technical background – and serve as an opportunity for non-technical folk can learn more about technology.
- When: March 9, 1.30-8.00 PM
- Where: JP Morgan, 60 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0JP
With over 35 years of service to the Financial Information industry, FISD is the global forum of choice for industry participants to discuss, understand, and facilitate the evolution of financial information for the key players in the value chain including consumer firms, third-party groups, and data providers. It is a dynamic environment in which members identify the trends that will shape the industry, and create educational opportunities and industry initiatives to address them.
Yan Shih Chief Operating Officer
- Peter Williams Chief Technology Officer
- Sara Baker Global Head of Commercial Management
- Steve Moreton Global Head of Product Management
- Evgeny Smirnov Head of Products & Standards
- James TateGlobal Head of Consulting
- Antony Fung Marketing Manager
- Kelly Wong Marketing & Sales Exec
- Janet Mail Business Project Manager